Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Ruby's here!

We have Ruby with us!! It is exhausting, but I love having grandkids with us. We mostly played all day-peoples, cooking (pretend) on the beach, burying each other, etc. We made "pampcakes", watched too many videos, petted the goats twice, and tried to pick raspberries. Whew, no wonder I am tired. Plus I have had a migraine all day. I finally took an expired imitrex. I hope it works. Well, I am exhausted, but have had 6 Excedrin today. I hope I can go to sleep, I haven't had much sleep lately-hence part of the reason for the headache. Will send pics as soon as I get my camera lens cleaned. When Steve went fishing, his buddy put his very dirty finger on the lens. It is so bad I am afraid to clean it myself. So no pics until I can go to Eugene to a reparable camera store. :-( Well, love you all!!! Happy 4th!!!!
mom

4 comments:

Danielle said...

WHAT! You must take pictures of Ruby!!! I haven't seen her for like 7 months! That is a LONG time for a girl of that age. I know she has changed immensely, just from hearing her in the background on the phone. Isn't there anyway you could take pictures of her? You must do what you need to do, it was just a bummer reading it. I love you! Happy 4th!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

that is aweful about that guy touching the camera! I'm so sorry!

Lizzie said...

Mom! I want to see pictures of Ruby! Isn't there someone in Newport that can clean your lense??

Sharon/Mom/ Grandma said...

We're going to Eugene tomorrow, so hopefully I will get it done then.