Monday, August 20, 2007

Answers to my offspring's questions

I had two pair of cargo shorts that were fairly close in color. (you weren't paying close attention Lizzie). I also wore normal pants twice (not counting in pinstripes at the restaurant). I also wore 12 different plaid shirts (once again you weren't paying close attention Lizzie but I appreciate your concern about my hygiene). Megan, I am guessing the trip cost about $2,500 to $3,000 which is not too bad for 2 full weeks in NYC. It helped to not have to pay for a hotel. We are not rich but we are thankful for all that Heavenly Father has given us. We are grateful for the blessing to be able to use our own home to go on a vacation like this. It helps stretch the vacation dollars a lot further. We will not go to a restaurant that expensive ever again but the experience of it one time was fun.

4 comments:

Lizzie said...

12 different plaid button up shirts. Wow. That's a lot of plaid button up shirts.

Emily said...

okay, Lizzie you are so funny. Just be glad that your dad has that many shirts. My dad would have taken 3 shirts on a 2 week vacation. Steve, I thought you looked very stylish in all the pictures I saw!

Steve/Dad/Grandpa said...

Emily, I think Easton looks like Bruce. A cute version of him.

Emily said...

Thanks! I think he looks a lot like my dad too; I'm always saying that!

And Sharon, thanks for the advice on my blog...I REALLY appreciate it!!