Thursday, August 23, 2007

Weight Watchers and My Dad

First about my dad. He went into the hospital again today and they had to put in another stint. So keep him in your prayers, he's supposed to come home tomorrow.

The last two days have been good. I finished putting our new vacation rental on the all our websites yesterday, and bright and early this morning we got a request for our new home in November. Had mutual last night.

Today was weight watchers, was reminded why they have meetings. On my trip I tracked to the day I would have gone back to weight watchers for my meeting if I had been at home. From then on it was downhill. I shared that at weight watchers. I am so grateful to be a leader it is fun and helps me and others. I gained 9 pounds!!! Oh well, I have three weeks to get back down. That will be interesting. I won't be crazy about it just track and let happen what happens. If I don't make it I'll beg mercy because of my trip.

I came home and laid on the couch and didn't move until now, about 5 hours later. I expend a lot of energy at weight watchers, and I think I am still catching up on rest. Also I swear part of it is because I can't exercise. I always feel more energetic when I exercise. Oh well. I think I will try to start on Monday. We'll see!!!

Danielle and Clay are coming this weekend, it is exciting. It will be fun to have almost everyone out here this weekend. Then Amy and Mike are going to stay all week. It will be fun!!!!

3 comments:

Lizzie said...

Hope your foot gets better soon. I'm glad you're a leader too. I think it helps all of us. Wish I could be there this weekend. Love you!

Emily said...

Hey! Thanks for your comment on my post about Easton at church, it really helped a lot!

Do you have a calling in the YW? Those are some lucky girls!!

Danielle said...

Oh mother- I will remind you that you said you wont go crazy about getting off these 9 pounds. Hopefully you really will be calm about it. Um...Grandpa- again? I never knew he was in the hospital for the first time. Well I hope he gets better. I can't wait to come! Love you!