Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Danielle and Clay come!!

Daneille and Clay came on August 25th. Megan and Greg came shortly after, and Mike and Amy came the next day. We have been having great fun! The first evening the Wii got set up and we all had fun creating our selves. It was so funny how seriously you take what you're person is going to look like. You try to make it look like you as much as possible. You can choose everything from your size to the arch of your eyebrows. It's pretty funny to watch. Then we all took turns playing. Danielle said shortly after we started bowling that she now saw where her competitiveness has come from. Hee Hee.

The next day when Mike and Amy came they made themselves and the guys started to golf.





Danielle having a serious conversation with Steve on accounting.


People watching the golfers


Monday the girls and I started watching 7th Heaven Dvd's Amy brought, then the girls started doing crafts and the guys went out to build Mikes vision of an Egyptian site. It turned out really cool. They were fun to watch.










Voilla the finished project



The men with their work

Showing how tall the pyramid is

Mike it appears is discussing the process

Daneille and Clay




Meg and Greg I almost caught Megan in her favorite posittion



Amy's eyes were closed in their pic so I will have to catch them later.

We came back in and made dinner. Steve had caught two nice Coho Salmon, so we ate that along with fresh veggies from the greenhouse and garden. We all mmm'd through dinner. The girls then did crafts again, and the boys played an internet video game together.





I picked blackberries before they all came and had enough to make a pie. I froze it and then kept forgetting to get ice cream. How can you eat blackberry pie without ice cream. I mentioned after dinner that I had forgotten to buy ice cream and Mike quickly said he would go and buy some! So we had the pie after all. It was pretty and nummy. I used a pie thing for the crust from Williams Sonoma.



We then watched "She's the Man", that is so much funnier than I remembered. If you have only watched it once, you have to watch it again. It was so funny.

Well, we miss those of you that aren't here!!!

4 comments:

Lizzie said...

Thank you so much Mom. I really appreciate it. It is so much fun to see all of you and what you are doing. It must have taken a while to post that..thank you again. The pie looks sooo good and the sand sculpture the boys made is amazing. It looks really cool. Seeing the pictures of inside the house made me miss it and excited to come out in 3 1/2 weeks! Is Jake coming out at all? Well, have fun the rest of the week!

Emily said...

Oh my gosh I just wanted to jump through the computer screen and join in all the fun. I LOVE all you girls so much! It sounds like you are having a blast, and I'm so glad. The next picture I want to see is of all the girls with their laptops...all of them blogging! Too funny... and the sand sculpture was awesome!

Megan and Greg said...

Mom, I'm so glad you blog, I had no idea all the pictures I forgot to take. I am going to have to get them all for my scrapbook. I love you.

Megan and Greg said...

And i never realized how pretty the pie crust was. Very cool!